Anonymous asked you:
My god PLEASE more Vriskan!
FOR THE FUTURE!
A masterpiece of cinema. Metropolis (2001). Directed by Rintaro who co-founded Madhouse. Based off of legendary Osamu Tezuka’s manga of the same name. Creator of Black Jack and Astro Boy. Based the manga off of the 1927 German silent film Metropolis.
The more you know.
I feel genuine sorrow for anyone who is a fan of anime who hasn’t sat down to watch this brilliant piece of cinema. The animation is brilliant, the story is heart breaking, the characters are memorable and if you’re like me you will most probably cry at some point during the story or at least feel greatly moved by the plight of both robots and humans within the story.
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
"Free! Pirates" by アク